Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

Shopmotion

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?!

EKV

kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?!

Post by EKV on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Suspect Suspect What a Face rendeer

puntori

Re: kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?!

Post by puntori on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 pm

let's fyrom then bounce

EKV

Post by EKV on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Shocked why not ks in addition? aloha pal, boring topics Evil or Very Mad
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 am

EKV wrote:Shocked why not ks in addition? aloha pal, boring topics Evil or Very Mad

Feel free to create whatever topic u like What a Face

JoVana

Post by JoVana on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm

It-s like tradition to have topic about Kosovo!

To respect one more tradition, I-ll write:

Kosovo is Serbia Exclamation farao
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:32 pm

To respect an other tradition, me as Greek will say Kossovo is Serbia too Laughing

puntori

Post by puntori on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm

kosovo & serbia No

EKV

Post by EKV on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Very Happy serbia sucks Razz
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 pm

EKV wrote:Suspect Suspect What a Face rendeer

I created some other categories you could add topics to Smile Basketball
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Oh, since the title of the topic is about something new about Kossovo issue .
    Some days before, after fire exchange (and after hand-granade throwings by the side of the criminals), were arrested in Athens , by police 2 Albanians . Police searched their house and found Kalaznikofs , pistols , granades and several bulletins . There is strong belief that those Albanians (which were being arrested cause they were robbing banks) , have connections with some branch of UCK Razz .

puntori

Post by puntori on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

There is no UCK in greece....not yet.

Probably those albanians deal guns there, with all the anarchist around, kallashnikovs are good business.

JoVana

Post by JoVana on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Kafkasios wrote:Oh, since the title of the topic is about something new about Kossovo issue .
    Some days before, after fire exchange (and after hand-granade throwings by the side of the criminals), were arrested in Athens , by police 2 Albanians . Police searched their house and found Kalaznikofs , pistols , granades and several bulletins . There is strong belief that those Albanians (which were being arrested cause they were robbing banks) , have connections with some branch of UCK Razz .

Typically for the shity nation. Twisted Evil

puntori

Post by puntori on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Kafkasios wrote:Oh, since the title of the topic is about something new about Kossovo issue .

They rob banks when they are bored pirat even when they get caught they manage to escape by helicopter Cool

puntori

Post by puntori on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:47 pm

JoVana wrote:

No, greece is typical shitty country, they change Albanians' names and religion ,and by doing so they make it easer for criminals to get away with it,no documentation ,no control, if greece did a proper documentation and citizenship for albanians, Albania would have caught them inside 24 hours in case they did a crime ...as long as they have a different name in greece and a different name in Albania, you can do nothing.

JoVana

Post by JoVana on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 pm

arsimtari wrote:

They rob banks when they are bored pirat even when they get caught they manage to escape by helicopter Cool

And you feel proud coz of that Shocked
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:14 pm

arsimtari wrote:

First of all, he who escaped with helicopter did that cause was friend of the Greek prisoner which organised the prison break and who let him go with him Razz . And secondly they rob banks, then police catches them, they get their faces smashed and you cry for lack of freedom , democracy, and disrespect of minority rights in Greece Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 pm

For the rest i will answer when i'll have a bit more time Very Happy

puntori

Post by puntori on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Kafkasios wrote:
    arsimtari wrote:

First of all, he who escaped with helicopter did that cause was friend of the Greek prisoner which organised the prison break and who let him go with him Razz . And secondly they rob banks, then police catches them, they get their faces smashed and you cry for lack of freedom , democracy, and disrespect of minority rights in Greece Laughing Laughing Laughing

Emigrants are sth, Chameria issue is another thing. Emigrants in Greece are more of an internal matter, we don't interfere, i was just saying that for albanians who have a stable job or business and an honest life would be fair to give them citizenship like every other EU country does, for criminals you can kick them out of the country and no one would critisize you, but the fact is that Greece is not a less corrupt country than other balkan countries. I m aware albanians are involved in mafia and stuff, but so are greeks bulgarians italians etc, and it is good that albanian criminals pull shit in your stupid bankrupt country. Man, you can't deal with a bunch of lowlife communist anarchists, saying ''police don't arrest thieves and criminals not to violate human rights '' is pathetic.
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:40 pm

JoVana wrote:

Im sorry? Razz

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 pm

I thought Jovana is not a racist? :/

EKV

Post by EKV on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 am

Bajraktari wrote:I thought Jovana is not a racist? :/

me too Shocked Suspect

puntori

Post by puntori on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 am

JoVana wrote:
    arsimtari wrote:

And you feel proud coz of that Shocked

Of course not, but i doubt Albanians rob greek banks only because of money, more to feel badass. Haven't you heard the news? All greek economy is bankrupt, i doubt there is enough money left in their banks worth to steal scratch

JoVana

Post by JoVana on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Bajraktari wrote:I thought Jovana is not a racist? :/
    So you think well, I'm not.

P.S.Don't use word if you don't know the meaning of it.

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Well Jovana if I am not crazy you insulted my nation LoL
    I believe I know what racist means,and you?
    KipchakPrince

Post by KipchakPrince on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm

LOL u serbs should drink a cold water after Kosova,it has %94 Albanian population and only %4 serb. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 pm